Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Sicko

First off, I had an ultrasound done of my boob and they didn't find anything. The lady who did it told me it was probably glandular tissue that I was feeling. She seemed kind-of miffed that I came in at such a young age. But I didn't defend myself to her, my doctor told me to go so I did. He felt what I felt. She told me to come back for a mammogram when I turn 40. Forget that, I'll go in when I feel I need one. Just because I'm relatively young doesn't mean I shouldn't be screened. Cancer doesn't care about age. Anyway, I'll get off my soap box.

I've been so sick since Sunday. I woke up early (5:30 am, on a Sunday!) with a terrible sore throat. It was so swollen, I could barely breath. I stayed home from work yesterday, but I had to go in today to get some stuff done. I feel like crap. So, having said that, I think I'll go to bed.

No comments: