Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Hippies, and Pumpkins, and Sidewalks, Oh My!

Well, my nose finally stop leaking and my throat returned to its normal color and size. I'm so happy tomorrow is Halloween because it means that I can go to work in costume, which for me means casual day. I'm going as a Boulder hippie, complete with a dog, Free Tibet sign and Save the Prairie Dogs sign. Oh, and another surprise, but you'll have to wait until I post pictures!

I'm really behind the curve this year, I didn't get my pumpkin carved which means I didn't get pumpkin seeds roasted. So, maybe I'll do it tomorrow. Not like anyone will see it anyway, I can't put it on our stoop because I'm sure it'll be too tempting to the students. I don't want to see our brand new sidewalk decorated with pumpkin guts.

Oh, we got a new sidewalk! For a year we've been walking through a mud hole that also was breeding ground for mosquitoes this summer. After much nagging of my husband, he talked to someone and they came on the first request and decided to put a sidewalk from our front door to the street! (Its the small things that make me happy.)

No comments: