Saturday, October 13, 2007

Jeans

So today I went out shopping for jeans and was very upset that no one had my size in jeans. Then, when I decided to try corduroy, they were super expensive! So my dear friend and I went over to the men's section and I found jeans that fit and were much cheaper than women's jeans. The best part is that so many men's jeans look like women's jeans, so except for the people reading this, no one will know they're men's jeans! Yes! I'm never shopping in women's jeans again. When I lived in Korea I used to buy men's jeans for the same reason. Why didn't I keep doing this in the States?

I'm trying to get motivated to purge my apartment of duplicates and old stuff I just don't need anymore. Instead, I'm writing this. I find it amazing that when I have chores to do I want to write. Maybe that's what I should do to motivate me to write papers for school! (Yeah right, there's nothing I hate more than writing a paper. I'd rather be doing chores!) But, I told my husband I would clean while he was away for work, so I probably should so he won't make fun of me when he gets home!

No comments: