Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Baseball

I'm starting to actually envy the students living around us. The Rockies have been doing great and the boys living upstairs have been watching ever since they made it to the wild card game. I can always tell when a good play has been made as they proceed to hoot and holler and jump up and down. Its nice that these guys are having fun without destructing the residence hall. However, this is not good when it is midnight and I'm trying to sleep so I can go to work in the morning. Normally there isn't too much noise, even when the football team wins, so I'll bear with it until the Rockies win the World Series. =)

Tonight my husband and I went to Denny's for dinner. We are that old couple. But, its nice being able to go to a restaurant where you know it'll be quiet and you don't have to wait an hour to get a table or your food. Sometimes after a long day at work its nice to have some peace and quiet. (And not have to cook!) But, after we got home I finally got down to business and cleaned our pigsty that we call a house. I'm still cleaning up wedding stuff. I thought the wedding was over when I got married; boy was I wrong. Well, I'm gonna wrap up so I can put dishes away. Yay...

No comments: