Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Blogging Challenge Day 1


Day 1- Recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.
  1. I can use a fork or spoon in either hand. I am right handed but when I was a baby my mom used to hand my spoon to me from her right hand to my left.
  2. I actually lost weight while I was pregnant and still had a healthy pregnancy and child.
  3. I have lived in 20 different dwellings so far.
  4. I went to three different high schools but started and graduated from the same one.
  5. I love crafting but don't have patience for tedious projects.
  6. I can pack for any trip in less than a half hour even now that I have a baby. (Excluding moves.)
  7. My husband and I have names picked for dogs based on the breed. (We don't have a dog but hope to someday.)
  8. I sold a used car and made a $200 profit and it had been in an accident and had an oil leak and radiator problem. (All problems were disclosed to the buyer.)
  9. When I was little everyone told me I looked like my dad. Now everyone says I look like my mom.
  10. I once negotiated up on price with a purse-seller in Tijuana. She said $19 and I said $20. My family will never let me live that down.
  11. I have lived in four countries and been to five.
  12. My secret goal is to go to every state in the U.S.
  13. I have Bieber Fever! Hee hee, just making sure you're paying attention!
  14. I'm Team Edward.
  15. I worked and lived with my mother-in-law and we still love and speak to each other!

No comments: