Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I Want One of These!

So, I'm looking for a jacket that I can wear in the spring when weather is extremely unpredictable here. I want something light but warm and waterproof. I couldn't find anything on the websites I normally browse so I googled "jacket". It brought me to this page.

How cool would it be to have one of these at a crowded event. Or even better, at a concert. That would ensure that no one would crowd you! I'm not really that sadistic, but it is fun to think about. (My friend gave me the title of "mosh pit protector" last week and I'm sure this could only help.)

But for the intended purpose it is a cool concept. It is sad that we even have to consider a coat like this. I don't think this is something that can be purchased but I don't think I would if I could. Brainiac that I am, I would find a way to shock myself!

No comments: